10 GOLDEN RULES
1. Keep schedules, appointments and undertaking which are at all times.
2. Show respect to others, their belongings and their privacy.
3. Use acceptance language
4. Always be at correct place at the correct time
5. Do not prevent teachers from teaching and learners from learning
6. Be neat and tidy even in your work
7. Accept self responsibility and behave in an orderly and civilized manner
8. Follow instructions which are given by authority
9. Do not litter
10.Possession and use of drugs, alcohol, weapons, pornographic materials and vandalism will lead to immediate disciplinary hearing with possible suspension or expulsion.