D.c Marivate primary school 1978 To Date
D.C Marivate primary school started in the year 1978, under the leadership of Madam. She was in charge for nine years with only female teachers as her staff; in 1978 she was appointed as the principal of Tipfuxeni Primary School.
In the year 1978 D.C Marivate still a primary school was managed by Mr Shihlomula until when the school took a new dimension, and was converted to a junior secondary starting with grade 7. In 1992 we had grade 8 and grade 9 in 1993 by then grade 6 down to grade R were faced out, most of our learners and teachers went to Khensani Primary School.
In 1996 Mr Shihlomula retired and Madam Baloyi was in a Temporary post until Mr Mangezi was appointed as the principal of D.C Marivate in 1998 to date.
No. of Classroom 18
No. of Learners 761
No. of educators: 26
No .of general workers: 02
No.of security : 02
No. of Admin clerks: 02
No. of Admin
To provide career opportunities and develop all learners through quality education by committed dedicated educators
· To provide career opportunities for all by developing the learners through excellence and commitment
· To retrieve and promote the culture of learning and teaching
· To implement transparency
· To promote career orientated education
· To encourage co-operation and a sound relationship among parents, teachers and learners
· To instill a sense of responsibility and accountability in all stake holders
· To perform specific tasks